Rice Dreams
10.28.2010

Hot off the drying racks, I printed these posters for my friends Vowls. Its part of our show called 'Rice Dreams' coming up part of the Reel Asian International Film Festival.

Funny, I don't even like Rice Dream, I think it tastes like dish water. Thank you to Mia for helping me pull these!

Here are the deets:
Rice Dreams - A Night of Asian Pop Psychedelia!
November 13 @ The Rivoli Doors @ 10pm
$5 or free with Reel Asian Film Festival Passes & Badges

Performances by:
Vowls

Pan-Asian Dance Party by Invisible City Sound System
Visuals & Installation by Jeff Garcia

Part of the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival

Facebook Event Page

Archived: Process, Shows, Halo Halo, Screen Print
I like the size of these posters, they feel very Asian....... Message me if you want one!


Doing a quickie hack job on the oily films and tracing paper



On light table, anyone need a tan?



Is there anything sexier than a shot of prints on a drying rack?



The O.G. collage. BAON!

2 comments:

Caroline Blevingfuck said...

awesome stuff!

jess said...

WOWOWOW

amazing work!