Alive
9.15.2010

A few flicks of my new journal I have been working in for last month or so.

Culinary Pursuit #003 'The Darcy Breakfast'

Today for breakfast I used the delicious tomatoes Darcy dropped off yesterday to make a salad. Some dill goat cheese, spinach, basil, sesame seeds, olive oil, rice vinegar and bonito sauce rounded it off. I also dipped the olive bread she dropped off last week in the vinegarette, so good. A coffee with a touch of cinnamon, some shredded wheat with bran for fibre vibes, and a refreshing glass of cucumber water.

Ready to
run
run
run.

Total time:
10-15 minutes

Archived: Process, Mixed Media, Culinary Pursuits, Inspiration
'Alive Journal', Front and Back cover



Robocop



Today's 'Darcy Breakfast'



Found this on one of my favourite websites today, Slam Online. I hate Kobe but can't help admire his work ethic and he is a finisher.

No comments: