Halo Halo Psych Bike Jam
7.19.2011

This past weekend we jammed with our friends at Halo Halo Village in a one-day-psych-bike-factory-marathon. Psychlists, juice, chunes, colour, flavour, homies, footballs, sun tan lotion, Bluffs, shiny things, ponies scraping away time.

Top 3 Functions of a Psych Bike:

1. Anti-Theft
Who needs a a lock that costs more than their beater bike? Psych out your bike and theives are deterred from snatching them when you are not looking. Trust me. Who wants to waste time stripping off a psych bike when they can steal about 10 plain ol' naked bikes in the same amount of time. Or who would be dumb enough to try and steal my bike? I mean, its CLEARLY my psych bike.

2. Road Safety
Cars go right around me when I am riding my Psych Bike. For real, with fancy wheels like that its like riding a giant reflector.

3. Its looks psyyyyych
I even got props from a cop when I was riding my Psych Bike on Bloor and had Gangstarr blasting in the boombox. book it.


Archived: Process, Happenings, Halo Halo Village, Psych Bike



Iris dubbs Winston's crown pony with a gold and silver leather harlequin wrap. Sexy.


Irie wrapping an 8 colour deluxe on Isla's pony


The deer head made it back on my bike, this time on the rear with a boombox! Alex sold t-shirts off a ladder, haawt.


Alex spins out my pony


supplies


Tets took this photo


Tets took this photo of my pony



Psychlists pimp their rydes


To go along with my boombox, I also had a drum on the side. Who needs a bell????



Iris' leather spread, yummy.




Winston's psych scraper bike


Natalie's pony


A bug's life


The skid benches we made are also good for napzzzzzzz


Keep it raw


door is open, all welcome.

No comments: