N E W C I V I L I Z A T I O N S
6.22.2011

This past Saturday we were blessed to have some of Toronto's best musicians come play a FREE REGGAE show at the Village. Thank you so much Isla, Colin, Brandon, Scott, and Eric for playing in the scorching sun, spreading the smiles and dancing in the streets.

The good vibrations sent the feathers out to the neighbourhood folk and we met some new wonderful people. Denissa, her husband Maru and their beautiful children call the place Magic Land and we are going to throw their crazy birthday here in a month or so! What a life.......




Archived: Halo Halo Village
All smiles in the sun. Denissa and her kids are from a couple doors over and they call me 'Uncle Jeff' now!



Do you have a permit for this Happiness?


Pulling some improv custom stylin with scissors and a sewing machine. I made these custom oversized printed tanks for the band,
email me if you want one, 20 bone$.


No comments: