Decay
6.11.2011

I've always wanted a compost ('Calmpost') for my wide variety of detritus and now its finally come to fruition. We built it out of old screens since they should provide good air flow while still containing the odour. Thank you Stan for donating a bucket of worms and juicy compost, I have learned a lot about decay from you.

I just finished reading 'The Last Season' by the greatest basketball coach ever. Its alot about basketball and Buddhism and my favourite quote from it is:

'Everything decays.'


Archived: Halo Halo Village, Process Plants Inspiration
c a l m p o s t




Our 'CALMPOST' made out of old silk screens!


We made 2 different sections for 'fresh' and 'readymade decay'.


Phil Jackson, greatest basketball coach of all time.


The beautiful film 'Decasia'. Rent it, now.

No comments: