Culinary Pursuit #005
'Shrimps on a Beach'

9.17.2010

I am the self-proclaimed shrimp eating champion in Toronto.

Ok, this pursuit is super simple and the first time I had it, it really was one of the happiest moments in my life.

Recipe:
1. Go to Chinatown at Broadview and Gerrard and pick up shrimp with the heads still on 'em. Sometimes they sell the ones already skewered or just buy some.
2. Go the beaches. The shrimp can defrost during this part.
3. Collect some wood for a fire.
4. Put those tasty sea crustaceans over the fire until cooked.
5. Enjoy them with some good friends with sand between your toes and watch the waaaaves at night.

s i m p l i c i t y

More Culinary Pursuits here on my site.

Archived: Culinary Pursuits, Toronto Essentials, Inspiration





Shrimp Cowboy



'You're hotter than a summer day in California, you got me meltin' like a sundae, I want ya...'

No comments: